believe that - :
- People are the biggest assets of an organization and the only competitive edge.
- The landscape of HR is fast evolving from Industrial Relations to Transactional HR to Strategic HR.
- The need of the hour is to align people policies with the vision of the organization.
- We are here to share our experiences, network and learn from each other.
Who can become a member?
The HR specialization students
The Batch IV and V students of MITCOM interested into Human Resource activities
How do I become a member?
To join simply fill the committee form “Registration for The HR Club” or to register send an e-mail at @ thehrclub.mitcom
Benefits of becoming a member :
The HR Club provides a platform for-
- Networking with HR Professionals from various organizations in the industry
- Sharing Information, Best Practices, Survey Results, Anecdotes, Experiences and Learning
- Seeking help on HR issues and problems from peers
- Opportunity to attend offline meets organized by the committee or other industry forums
- Invitation to HR Conferences & Conventions